PTTI Author Resource Center
Welcome to Author Resource Center. We are pleased that you will be joining us as a speaker.
This site provides online tools that will assist you in preparing your speaker materials. All speaker information and forms can be accessed and completed on this site. Should you need immediate assistance, please contact Miriam Lewis at the ION National Office at email@example.com or by calling 703-366-2723.
All Final Papers Due for Publication: February 3
PTTI Poster Session
A PTTI poster session will take place Wednesday from 5:10 p.m. – 5:45 p.m. in the Bayview Foyer.
If you have been confirmed to participate, please come to PTTI prepared with the following:
- A poster presentation that visually highlights your topic. Visuals should emphasize the main points of your research.
- Your poster should be no larger than 36 inches (91 centimeters) long and 48 inches (121 centimeters) high. Posters should be printed on paper that can be easily attached to a cork-style bulletin board with push pins that will be provided for you. The ION will not have the ability to print posters or panels for you on site so please come to PTTI with these materials pre-printed.
- Please plan to mount your poster during the scheduled afternoon break on Wednesday between 3:25 - 3:55 p.m., on the large bulletin board that will be set up in the Bayview Foyer. Please mount your poster on one side of the bulletin board (bulletin boards will be shared).
- The program committee asks that during the poster session, you remain with your poster, so you are available to discuss your poster with attendees and respond to questions.
- Please plan to attende the speaker's meeting on the morning of Wednesday, January 22, held in Mission Ballroom 3, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Have Question? Contact:
The Institute of Navigation
8551 Rixlew Lane, Ste. 360
Manassas, VA 20109