PTTI Author Resource Center
Session Chair Responsibilities
Thank you for agreeing to be a session chair. This Author Resource Center is designed to help all authors, presenters, and session chairs prepare for the conference.
As the Meeting Approaches
- Make contact with each of the authors scheduled to present in your session to verify that their papers and presentation videos have been completed, and that their paper authorization cycle has been completed.
- If you have not already done so, I would encourage you to send them a letter of introduction and provide them with your contact information so that they know how to reach you should the need arise.
- Please notify the National Office of any program changes that are brought to your attention so that we can ensure that your session’s signage and other on-site materials are as accurate as possible. Any program correction/changes received by the National Office prior to January 4 will be reflected in the onsite program.
- All session chairs are required to pay registration fees. The last day to postmark registration forms without a late fee is January 4.
During the Meeting
- Identify any papers in your session that you would recommend for publication in NAVIGATION, Journal of The Institute of Navigation.
Program and Scheduling
The complete program brochure is available on the ION website: www.ion.org. Any program corrections/changes received by the National Office prior to January 4 will be reflected in the online program.
How to Deal with Paper Cancellations/Substitutions
If you should experience a cancellation in your session, please notify ION at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions or concerns at this time please contact: