Wednesday, April 22, 2020
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
|Dr. Mathieu Joerger|
|Dr. Zak Kassas|
University of California, Irvine
Dr. Bradford W. Parkinson
Edward Wells Professor, Emeritus, Aeronautics and Astronautics (Recalled)
Co-Director Stanford Center for Position, Navigation and Time, Stanford University
Radio Navigation from Marconi to GNSS
- The early pioneers and enablers
- Jimmy Doolittle - the first Aeronautical PhD
- Early systems - Direction and timing
- The first three world-wide system
- Observations - where are we today?
Break in the Exhibit Hall, 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
RETURN TO SESSION LIST