PLANS Exhibitor Resource Center
Below, current and prospective exhibitors will find all of the information you'll need to prepare for the show:
Contract and Floor Plan:
Exhibit Booth Cost
- $2700 per 10' x 10' space (includes one free full-conference registration)
Your Exhibit Packages Include
- A standard 10’ x 10’ booth setup including 8’ high background drape and 3’ high side draped partition
- Listing in the IEEE/ION PLANS proceedings
- A complimentary standard 7” x 44” sign listing company name and booth number
- One complimentary convention registration for every 10’ x 10’ space rental
- Participating in the Exhibitor Networking Reception
- Technical sessions designed especially for PLANS manufacturers and end-users
- Monday, April 20: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 21: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 21: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Reception 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 22: 9:30a.m. – 4:30p.m.
- Wednesday, April 22: 4:30p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Expand Your Presence and Reach More Attendees
Online Exhibitor Listing
Exhibitors can customize their online exhibitor profile by uploading a logo, adding a company description, providing contact information to attendees, and even uploading electronic brochures. This information will be available to all attendees who visit the online exhibitor directory. You may edit your online exhibitor listing by logging into your ION web account, clicking on “My Account” and then clicking on the appropriate meeting listing under “My Exhibit Hall Profiles.” If you have not yet set up a web account, you will need to do that first.