ION members are connected to highly-skilled professionals and a wealth of research materials. The ION’s
approximately 3,000 members come from many navigation-related fields and work in private industry, civilian
and military government service, training academies, consulting firms, and academia. Although the ION is based in the United States, one-in-three of its members live and work outside of the United States.
In addition to a subscription to the ION’s quarterly journal, NAVIGATION, members also receive the ION’s
quarterly newsletter. The ION Newsletter, edited by internationally known GNSS expert Glen Gibbons, is replete with all the latest news on GNSS, Galileo, GLONASS, and QZSS, as well as other interesting new and regular columns by ION historian Marvin May, and more.
ION Newsletter Distribution
- Mailed to the ION Membership, approximately 3,000 subscribers.
- Bonus distribution of approximately 500 per issue — ION tradeshows and navigation technical meetings
held each year.
- On-line — issues are available to the public for 1 year.
Increase your visibility
- Advertise your latest
products and services to
the largest audience of the
world’s leading authorities
on global navigation satellite
systems and related art and
science of navigation!
- Buy 3 consecutive ads and
receive 1 free! (same ad must
be used for each publication)
- Full page and half page 4 color ads available. All advertising material is subject to approval by the publisher.
The publisher and printer will make every effort to correct inaccurate film, artwork, or electronic files. The
publisher is not liable for quality of ads printed from faulty ad materials. While every effort is made for timely
shipping and receipt of the ION Newsletter, time-sensitive material is not appropriate for this publication.
- Advertising Material Electronic Files ‑ software (Mac or Windows). Prepare files in Quark Xpress, InDesign,
Acrobat PDF, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- PDF files must be distilled using the "prepare for print" settings. PDF files must have all fonts embedded and
have all fonts subset below 100%. All images within the PDF must be high resolution (no less than 300dpi).
Include 1/8" bleeds when sending your PDF file. Bleeds must first be created in the original application file.
- Photos ‑ Save as EPS or TIFF (no less than 300dpi). Color images must be in CMYK mode. No RGB, GIF,or
JPEG files please.
- Fonts ‑ Include all fonts in file (page layout document and illustrations).
Payment and Ad Submission Information
- Full payment due with art work. Rates are net, non‑commissionable.
- E‑mail for upload instructions and deadlines to: Kenneth Esthus, email@example.com.