Session D4: PANEL: National Critical Infrastructure Threat
Tuesday, June 13, 2023
10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
|Karen Van Dyke
US DOT/ OST-R
This CUI panel will focus on PNT threats to the national critical infrastructure. Discussion topics may include threats to the electrical grid, communication, transportation, finance, and domestic DoD support infrastructure as well as emerging infrastructure for domestic employment of UAV systems that create a challenge for safeguarding national assets and maintaining homeland security.
Panelists will include:
- Ken Alexander, Chief Scientific Technical Advisor for Satellite Navigation, Federal Aviation Administration
- Dave Howard, Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response (CESER), Department of Energy
- Misty Finical, Deputy Principal Advisor, Enterprise Protection, National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- James Aviles, Senior Spectrum Engineer, U.S. Department of Transportation/FAA
- John Skudlarek, Director of PNT, Department of Defence CIO/C3I
Attendee Lunch: 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. - Exhibit Hall
RETURN TO SESSION LIST