Session D7: PANEL: National Critical Infrastructure Threat
Thursday, August 26, 2021
10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
|Karen Van Dyke
US DOT/ OST-R
This panel will focus on PNT threats to the national critical infrastructure. Discussion topics may include threats to the electrical grid, communication, transportation, finance, and domestic DoD support infrastructure as well as emerging infrastructure for domestic employment of UAV systems that create a challenge for safeguarding national assets and maintaining homeland security.
- Mr. Ken Alexander, Chief Scientific and Technical Advisor for Satellite Navigation, Federal Aviation Administration
- Dr. Andrew Hansen, Principal, Aviation Modeling & System Design, OST-R/Volpe Center, U.S. Department of Transportation
- Mr. James Platt, Chief, Strategic Defense Initiatives, EMP/PNT/GMD Space Weather/Space Risks, CISA, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Mr. David Howard, Office of Electricity, Advanced Grid R&D, U.S. Department of Energy
- Ms. Misty Finical, Deputy Principal Advisor, Enterprise Protection, National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Lunch in Exhibit Hall: 12:15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
RETURN TO SESSION LIST