Conference Attendance Requirements
The conference will be hosted at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center (NKCC) in Covington, KY, in a U.S. Only, Federal Employees and Contractors Only (FEDCON) environment August 24-26, and a classified environment on August 27. Advance visit requests and approvals are required for all attendees.
- August 24-26 (FEDCON Sessions): JNC technical sessions are hosted in a U.S. Only, Federal Employees and Contractors Only (FEDCON), environment. Entry is restricted. Participation will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors. Photography, audio or video recording of any FEDCON presentation is strictly prohibited. Conference badges must be visible at all times and photo ID may be requested at any time.
- August 27 (Classified Sessions): Participation for the classified sessions will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors with a Secret Clearance.
- Exhibit hall (August 25-26): The JNC exhibit hall will be accessible by all conference participants, exhibiting organizations, and related organizations who possess a valid conference badge, as well as accompanying guests during the exhibitor-hosted reception. All materials displayed in the exhibit hall shall be publically releasable (Publicly Releasable AFTER Review). All JNC participants shall restrict all conversations to those permissible in the public domain.
FEDCON U.S. Only Sessions (August 24-26)
All U.S. ONLY FEDCON sessions will be held in a U.S. ONLY FEDCON environment at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center. Participation will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors. To attend you must provide the following:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Visit Request/including a Need-to-Know Statement (Need-to-Know not required if using DISS)
- Photo ID
- JNC Conference Badge and Paid Registration
Visit Request and Need-to-Know Statements
- All Visit Requests must be received by July 23, 2021 and be validated by the JNWC Security Office.
- Prospective U.S. attendees must submit their Visit Requests through DISS to DISS SMO: JNC. Use “JNC 2021” for the POC and 505-853-1166 for the phone number.
- If DISS is not an option fill out the Visit Request Form
It is recommended that personnel planning to attend the FEDCON or classified sessions verify that their Visit Request has been received and validated by the JNWC security office prior to making any travel arrangements. Visit requests received after July 23, 2021 may not be processed.
Visit Request Contact:
Mark Correll, Security Specialist
Joint Navigation Warfare Center
Classified U.S. ONLY Sessions (August 27)
The classified sessions will be held in a classified U.S. ONLY environment.
Northern Kentucky Convention Center
One West River Center Blvd.
Covington, KY 41011
Information required for visit requests