Conference Attendance Requirements
The conference will be hosted in a U.S. Only, For Official Use Only (FOUO) environment July 9-11 at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach, and a classified environment on July 12 at The Aerospace Corporation in El Segundo, CA. Advance visit requests and approvals are required for all attendees.
- July 9-11: Participation will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors.
- July 12: Participation for the classified sessions will be restricted U.S. Government agencies and their contractors with a Secret Clearance.
- The exhibit hall (July 10-11) will be open to all conference participants, exhibiting organizations, their employees and related organizations. All materials displayed in the exhibit hall shall be publically releasable (Distribution A).
FOUO U.S. Only Sessions (July 9-11)
All US ONLY FOUO sessions and exhibits will be held in a U.S. ONLY FOUO environment at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach; participation will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors. To attend you must provide the following:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Visit Request/including a Need-to-Know Statement (Need-to-Know not required if using JPAS)
- Photo ID
- JNC Conference Badge and Paid Registration
Visit Request and Need-to-Know Statements
- All Visit Requests must be received by June 15, 2018 and be validated by the JNWC Security Office.
- Prospective U.S. attendees must submit their Visit Authorization Requests through JPAS to JPAS SMO: STRATJNWC.
- JPAS visit request POC field must be filled with “JNC 2018” instead of a POC name.
- If JPAS is not an option fill out the Visit Request Form
Download Visit Request Form
It is recommended that personnel planning to attend the FOUO or classified sessions verify that their Visit Request has been received and validated by the JNWC security office prior to making any travel arrangements. Visit authorization requests received after June 15, 2018 may not be processed.
Visit Request Contact:
Joint Navigation Warfare Center
Classified U.S. ONLY Sessions (July 12)
The classified sessions will be held in a classified U.S. ONLY environment at The Aerospace Corporation, 2310 E El Segundo Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245. Information required for clearances is as follows:
- Classification: Secret
- Visit Type: One Time
- Request Type: Facility Invitation
- Request Category: Government
- Anticipated Level of Classified Information: Secret
- Visit Dates: 12 July 2018
- Purpose of Visit: Attend the 2018 Joint Navigation Conference, El Segundo, CA
- Facility Information: The Aerospace Corporation
- Way to Contact: Email
- Name: Joint Navigation Warfare Center/USSTRATCOM
- Program/Agreement: Navigation Warfare MOU
- Knowledgeable US POC:
- Name: Mark Correll
- Phone: 505-853-1166
- Fax: 505-853-6677
- Email: email@example.com
- Organization: Joint Navigation Warfare Center/USSTRATCOM