Conference Attendance Requirements
The conference will be hosted in a U.S. Only, For Official Use Only (FOUO) environment on June 5-7 at the Dayton Convention Center, and a classified environment on June 8 at the Air Force Institute of Technology. Advance visit requests and approvals are required for all attendees.
- June 5-7: participation will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors.
- June 8: participation for the classified sessions will be restricted U.S. Government agencies and their contractors with a Secret Clearance.
- The exhibit hall (June 6-7) will be restricted to U.S. citizens only.
FOUO U.S. Only Sessions (June 5-7)
All US ONLY FOUO sessions and exhibits will be held in a U.S. ONLY FOUO environment at the Dayton Convention Center; participation will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors. To attend you must provide the following:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Visit Request/including a Need-to-Know Statement (Need-to-Know not required if using JPAS)
- Photo ID
- JNC Conference Badge and Paid Registration
Visit Request and Need-to-Know Statements
- All Visit Requests must be received by May 5, 2017 and be validated by the JNWC Security Office.
- Prospective U.S. attendees must submit their Visit Authorization Requests through JPAS to JPAS SMO: STRATJNWC.
- JPAS visit request POC field must be filled with “JNC 2017” instead of a POC name.
- If JPAS is not an option fill out the Visit Request Form
Download Visit Request Form
It is recommended that personnel planning to attend the FOUO or classified sessions verify that their Visit Request has been received and validated by the JNWC security office prior to making any travel arrangements. Visit authorization requests received after May 5, 2017 may not be processed.
Visit Request Contact:
Joint Navigation Warfare Center
Classified U.S. ONLY Sessions (June 8)
The classified sessions will be held in a classified U.S. ONLY environment at AFIT. Information required for clearances is as follows:
- Classification: Secret
- Visit Type: One Time
- Request Type: Facility Invitation
- Request Category: Government
- Anticipated Level of Classified Information: Secret
- Visit Dates: 8 June 2017
- Purpose of Visit: Attend the 2017 Joint Navigation Conference, Dayton, OH
- Facility Information: Air Force Institute of Technology
- Way to Contact: Email
- Name: Joint Navigation Warfare Center/USSTRATCOM
- Program/Agreement: Navigation Warfare MOU
- Knowledgeable US POC:
- Name: Mark Correll
- Phone: 505-853-1166
- Fax: 505-853-6677
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Joint Navigation Warfare Center/USSTRATCOM