Conference Attendance Requirements
The conference will be hosted in a U.S. Only, For Official Use Only (FOUO) environment July 8-10 at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach, and a classified environment on July 11 at The Aerospace Corporation in El Segundo, CA. Advance visit requests and approvals are required for all attendees.
- July 8-10 (FOUO Sessions): JNC technical sessions at the Hyatt are hosted in a U.S. Only, For Official Use Only (FOUO), environment. Entry is restricted. Participation will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors. Photography, audio or video recording of any FOUO presentation is strictly prohibited. Conference badges must be visible at all times and photo ID may be requested at any time.
- July 11 (Classified Sessions): Participation for the classified sessions will be restricted U.S. Government agencies and their contractors with a Secret Clearance.
- Exhibit hall (July 9-10): The JNC exhibit hall will be accessible by all conference participants, exhibiting organizations, and related organizations who possess a valid conference badge, as well as accompanying guests during the exhibitor-hosted reception. All materials displayed in the exhibit hall shall be publically releasable (Distribution A). All JNC participants shall restrict all conversations to those permissible in the public domain.
FOUO U.S. Only Sessions (July 8-10)
All US ONLY FOUO sessions and exhibits will be held in a U.S. ONLY FOUO environment at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach; participation will be restricted to U.S. Government agencies and their contractors. To attend you must provide the following:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Visit Request/including a Need-to-Know Statement (Need-to-Know not required if using JPAS)
- Photo ID
- JNC Conference Badge and Paid Registration
Visit Request and Need-to-Know Statements
- All Visit Requests must be received by June 14, 2019 and be validated by the JNWC Security Office.
- Prospective U.S. attendees must submit their Visit Authorization Requests through JPAS to JPAS SMO: STRATJNWC.
- JPAS visit request POC field must be filled with “JNC 2019” instead of a POC name.
- If JPAS is not an option fill out the Visit Request Form
Download Visit Request Form
It is recommended that personnel planning to attend the FOUO or classified sessions verify that their Visit Request has been received and validated by the JNWC security office prior to making any travel arrangements. Visit authorization requests received after June 14, 2019 may not be processed.
Visit Request Contact:
Joint Navigation Warfare Center
Classified U.S. ONLY Sessions (July 11)
The classified sessions will be held in a classified U.S. ONLY environment at:
The Aerospace Corporation
2310 E El Segundo Blvd
El Segundo, CA 90245
All Visit Requests must be received by June 14, 2019 and be validated by the JNWC Security Office.
Seating at the Thursday classified session is limited. Those attendees who complete a visit request prior to June 14, 2019 will be given first-tier priority for seating. Those submitting their visit request after June 14, but prior to the conference, will be second-tier priority.
Those attendees who wait to complete their visit request the week of the conference (badge will print with a red star) will not be admitted to the classified session due to limited seating.
Late arrivals will forfeit their seat regardless of advance reservation. Seats will be held for attendees who travel to The Aerospace Corporation on the ION-provided shuttle based on when their visit request was received. Those unable to gain admission to the classified session will be wait-listed and allowed admission as others depart.
Information required for clearances is as follows:
- Classification: Secret
- Visit Type: One Time
- Request Type: Facility Invitation
- Request Category: Government
- Anticipated Level of Classified Information: Secret
- Visit Dates: 11 July 2019
- Purpose of Visit: Attend the 2019 Joint Navigation Conference, El Segundo, CA
- Facility Information: The Aerospace Corporation
- Name: Joint Navigation Warfare Center/USSTRATCOM
- Program/Agreement: Navigation Warfare MOU
- Knowledgeable US POC:
- Name: Diane Jacobson
- Phone: 505-853-6360
- Fax: 505-853-6677
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Joint Navigation Warfare Center/USSTRATCOM
- Visit request should be received by June 14, 2019.