JNC Presenter Resource Center
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Last day to make changes to your briefing title or author list in the ION’s Author Management Portal (AMP) to have changes reflected in the printed onsite program and meeting signage.
- Last day to make changes to the primary presenter biography in the ION’s AMP that will be used for briefing introduction purposes.
- Submit your clearance through DISS, or submit a Visit Request Form to the JNWC Security Office. Contact information is included on the Visit Request Form. Please note that speakers are required to submit a Visit Request Form.
- The last day to register for the conference without a late fee. (Presenters are required to pay registration fees.) Register at www.ion.org/jnc.
- Have hotel reservations made at an official JNC hotel. You can make a reservation here
August 24-27: JNC 2021. Attend the mandatory Presenter/Speaker's meeting for your briefing.
August 31: Due date for briefs and copyright release forms for inclusion in the FEDCON conference proceedings. Briefs and copyright release forms received after this date will not be accepted.
Mandatory Presenter/Speakers' Meals
The presenter of each brief (for both primary and alternate presentations) are required to attend the Speakers' Breakfast/Meeting on the day of their presentation(s):
- FEDCON Speakers' Breakfasts: Tuesday-Thursday from 7:30 - 8:15 a.m.
- Classified Session Speakers' Meeting: Thursday, 1:00 - 1:45 p.m., for all those presenting during the next day's Classified Session. No meal is served at this Speaker meeting; be sure to partake in conference lunch before attending.
The person making the oral presentation for each brief, as well as the presenter representing each alternate presentation, should attend. The purpose of this breakfast is to allow the Session Chairs to meet each of the presenters, to collect your biographical information, coordinate any last minute details, and demonstrate audio-visual equipment and the presentation timing system.
If you are not in attendance at the speakers' meal on the day of your brief presentation(s), the Session Chairs will allocate your presentation time to another presenter; your briefing will be canceled and will not be included in the FEDCON conference proceedings.