What Can Exhibitors Do in the Virtual Meeting Portal?
Engage and communicate with ITM/PTTI virtual attendees through the expanded virtual meeting portal! Below, exhibitors will find all of the information you'll need to fully utilize the virtual meeting portal.
Expanded Online Exhibitor Profile
Your profile is visible before and after the show, and is the attendees' first impression of your company. You can personalize your expanded exhibitor profile by:
- Uploading a logo
- Adding a company description
- Providing contact information
- Uploading electronic brochures.
- Recording an exhibitor demonstration to highlight your company’s product and services. This is a great opportunity to reach all attendees and to introduce your sales and engineering team. Send a link (youtube, etc.) for your company video to email@example.com.
Access to edit the exhibitor profile is automatically given to the contact person on the exhibit contract. To grant access to additional individuals, please email Megan Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To edit your exhibitor profile, follow these steps:
- Log into your personal ION web account (click "sign in" at the top of the page). if you do not have an ION web account, you will need to create one by choosing "create account" on the sign in page.
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the page.
- Under “My Exhibit Hall Profiles,” click on the appropriate meeting to edit your exhibitor profile.
- If you need technical assistance, please email Megan Andrews at email@example.com.
Attendee Directory/ One-to-one Chat and Messaging
The ITM/PTTI virtual portal features a conference directory which allows real-time chat and messaging directly between attendees.
- Choose "Attendee Directory" from the "Resources" menu at the top of your screen.
- The Attendee Directory will appear.
- Click on the name of the attendee you'd like to message.
- Their profile will appear. If you do not see the name of the attendee you wish to contact, they may have opted out of inclusion in the directory.
- Click on "Send a Message" to send the attendee a message. A copy will be sent to their email address as well.
- Click on "Click to Chat" to send a chat request to the attendee. The recipient will need to accept the chat request before chat can commence.
The ITM/PTTI virtual portal features a general chat room, as well as breakout rooms for smaller group discussions.
- Choose "Attendee Chat" from the "Resources" menu at the top of your screen.
- Choose your chat room from the left-hand menu, type your message, and then hit the green button to send it.