Important: It has come to our attention that fraudulent list companies have offered to sell ION conference attendee lists (both pre-conference and post-conference). Please be aware that these companies are not affiliated with the ION and we do not under any circumstances sell and/or rent our attendee lists
Exhibiting with ION GNSS+ 2024
ION GNSS+ Cost and Package
Exhibit space is available at a starting cost of $3300 for a 10' deep x 10' wide space and includes:
- One complimentary full-conference registration with each 10' x 10' space
- Additional full-conference and booth staff will register and pay at regular registration rates
- A standard booth setup includes 8’ high background drape and 3’ high side draped partition
- Listing in the conference program
- One complimentary standard 7” x 44” sign listing company name and booth number
- Monday, Sept. 16: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 18: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 19: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 19: 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Dismantling may not begin until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 14, and must be completed by 10:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 14 (electrical power will be discontinued at 4:00 p.m. Thursday).
Official Show Decorator
Convention Services of the Southwest, Inc. is the official show decorator for ION GNSS+. CSS can provide you with carpet, furnishings, displays, floral, material handling, and shipping information.
Convention Services of the Southwest, Inc.
Exhibitor Service Department
1921 Bellamah NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
Phone: (505) 243-9889
Fax: (505) 243-8197
Register Your Staff
With each 10' x 10' booth purchased, your company receives one complimentary full-conference registration, which includes access to technical sessions, the exhibit hall, and all conference meal functions. Additional persons from your company who are either planning on attending sessions, or only need access to the exhibit booth, will need to register for an appropriate pass.
- To register your complimentary attendee(s); email the attendee name to email@example.com.
- Use the online registration system to register additional (paid) Exhibit Hall Pass registrants who will only access the exhibit hall. Exhibitor passes do not provide access to the technical sessions, proceedings or the awards luncheon. If booth staff also want to attend sessions, they will need a technical registration instead of an exhibitor pass (see below).
- Use the online registration system to register additional (paid) full-conference registrants who will attend technical sessions. Exhibit staff who are registered for a full-conference pass still have access to the exhibit hall and do not need a separate exhibitor pass; the technical meeting registration permits them access to the exhibit hall.
Why We Charge for Exhibit Hall Passes
The goal of show management is to provide our exhibitors with the maximum amount of unopposed exhibit time possible, to maximize face-to-face networking between our exhibitors and their customers. We do this by offering all of our meals and refreshments in the exhibit hall – you will find morning and afternoon coffee and snacks served exclusively in the exhibit hall, as well as a daily lunch buffet. These meal functions are included in the cost of your exhibitor pass.
Update Your Online Exhibitor Profile
Expanded Exhibitor Listing: You can personalize your expanded exhibitor profile by:
- Uploading a logo
- Adding a company description
- Providing contact information
- Uploading electronic brochures.
- Record an exhibitor demonstration to highlight your company’s product and services. This is a great opportunity to reach all ION GNSS+ attendees and to introduce your sales and engineering team. Send a link (youtube, etc.) for your company video to firstname.lastname@example.org, and have it added to your exhibitor profile!
Access to edit the exhibitor profile is automatically given to the contact person on the exhibit contract. To grant access to additional individuals, please email Megan Andrews at email@example.com.
To edit your exhibitor profile, follow these steps:
- Log into your personal ION web account (click "sign in" at the top of the page). if you do not have an ION web account, you will need to create one by choosing "create account" on the sign in page.
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the page.
- Under “My Exhibit Hall Profiles,” click on the appropriate meeting to edit your exhibitor profile.
- If you need technical assistance, please email Megan Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video: Why You Should Exhibit at ION GNSS+