Exhibiting with ION GNSS+ 2021
ION GNSS+ 2021 Cost and Package
Exhibit space is available at a starting cost of $2700 for a 10' deep x 10' wide space and includes:
- One complimentary full-conference registration with each 10' x 10' space
- A standard booth setup includes 8’ high background drape and 3’ high side draped partition
- Listing in the conference program
- One complimentary standard 7” x 44” sign listing company name and booth number
- Sponsorship of the Exhibitor Hosted Reception
Expanded Exhibitor Listing
Engage and communicate with attendees through the expanded ION GNSS+ online exhibitor profile. This information will be available to all attendees who visit the online exhibitor directory. You can personalize your expanded exhibitor profile by:
- Uploading a logo
- Adding a company description
- Providing contact information
- Uploading electronic brochures.
- Record an exhibitor demonstration to highlight your company’s product and services. This is a great opportunity to reach all ION GNSS+ attendees and to introduce your sales and engineering team. Send a link (youtube, etc.) for your company video to email@example.com, and have it added to your exhibitor profile!
Access to edit the exhibitor profile is automatically given to the contact person on the exhibit contract. To grant access to additional individuals, please email Megan Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To edit your exhibitor profile, follow these steps:
- Log into your personal ION web account (click "sign in" at the top of the page). if you do not have an ION web account, you will need to create one by choosing "create account" on the sign in page.
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the page.
- Under “My Exhibit Hall Profiles,” click on the appropriate meeting to edit your exhibitor profile.
- If you need technical assistance, please email Megan Andrews at email@example.com.
- Monday, Sept. 20: 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 21: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 22: 10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Exhibitor Hosted Reception, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 23: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 23: 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Dismantling may not begin until 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 23, and must be completed by 10:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 23 (electrical power will be discontinued at 4:00 p.m. Thursday).
Video: Why You Should Exhibit at ION GNSS+