Important Dates and Deadlines
- If you chose the peer review option (research track sessions only), papers must be uploaded in final form to the ION’s Abstract Management Portal (AMP) by midnight HST June 30. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Last day to register for the conference without a late fee: register online at ion.org/gnss. Presenting authors (in person and virtual) are required to register for the conference and pay conference registration fees.
- Update your author biography in the ION database. This will be used to introduce you prior to your presentation. Sign in to the ION website at ion.org. In the upper right corner, click “My Account.” Under the “Profile” section, click “Review/Update Bio.”
- All Presenters:
- Upload your presentations (slides and recorded audio/video presentation files) through the ION’s Abstract Management Portal (AMP).
- Submit your Copyright Release ION Proceedings & Media Authorization/License Form through AMP. Presentation files uploaded to AMP will not be visible to attendees until this form has been completed.
- Research Tracks Presenters:
- Upload your full conference paper for attendee viewing. If you submitted a paper for peer review, you may already have a paper present in the portal. As long as your Copyright Release ION Proceedings & Media Authorization/License Form has been completed, the paper submitted for peer review will be used.
September 19–23: ION GNSS+ 2022 Meeting
- In-Person Presenters:
- Attend the 7:30 a.m. Speakers' Breakfast on the day of your presentation. This is mandatory.
If you are not in attendance at the 7:30 a.m. Speakers' Breakfast on the morning of your presentation, the Session Chairs will allocate your presentation time to another presenter; your presentation will be canceled, and your presentation/paper will not be included in the conference proceedings. The breakfast will be held in Mineral Hall ABC.
- If you did not update your biography as directed above, bring a paper copy of your speaker bio to provide to your session chair during the breakfast or come prepared to print this at the self-service business center prior to the breakfast.
- Bring your presentation with you on a USB drive or come prepared to connect your own laptop to the conference’s projector.
- Panel Session Participants:
- Attend the Speakers' Breakfast on the day of your presentation and participate in live-streamed sessions (required for panel participants).
- All Presenters:
- Monitor your email and respond to attended questions posted through the virtual meeting portal.
- Final/revised papers and presentation slides for publication in proceedings will not be accepted after this date.
- Presenters who made presentation slides available in AMP for attendee viewing who do not wish to have these included in the conference proceedings should remove them from the portal.
Paper Cancellations – Substitute Presenter Requirements
Should an unforeseen event make it impossible for you to make your presentation, please ask a co-author to present your paper on your behalf. Only co-authors listed on your paper will be permitted to present on your behalf. The co-author making the presentation will need to be registered for the conference. If a co-author is not available to present your paper, and the paper needs to be withdrawn, please notify Miriam Lewis at the ION National Office via phone at 703-366-2723, or email at email@example.com. Please note that only authors who upload their presentations and release form by September 9 and have paid registration fees will have their paper published in the conference proceedings. This applies to both primary and alternate authors.