As a non-profit institution with individual and corporate memberships, The Institute of Navigation (ION) offers a unique and highly targeted audience for organizations that provide products and services to professionals in the field of positioning, navigation and timing. The ION Partner Program is designed to connect leaders in the field with a network of solutions, resources and opportunities.
ION provides partnership opportunities through its individual programs, conferences and in its publications. Please refer to the individual programs, conference and publications to select the program and activity that best fits your needs.
In addition, if your total participation in any of the ION Partner Program activities falls within one of the following Partner Program levels, you will receive additional recognition throughout ION based on the following:
Partner Program Levels (2023)
- Logo recognition (rotating) as a Patron Partner on the ION Website Home Page
- Listing recognition as a Patron Partner on the Partner Program section in each issue of the ION Newsletter
Benefactor ($7,000 - $9,999)
- Logo recognition (rotating) as a Benefactor Partner on the ION Website Home Page
- Listing recognition as a Benefactor Partner on the Partner Program section in each issue of the ION Newsletter
Contributor ($5,000 – $6,999)
- Logo recognition (rotating) as a Contributor Partner on the ION Website Home Page
- Listing recognition as a Contributor Partner on the Partner Program section in each issue of the ION Newsletter
- Participation in the ION Partner Program does not constitute endorsement by ION of any organization product or service.
- Existing participating partners are extended the right of first refusal for renewing their individual partnership opportunities for an additional year.
- All uses of the name and logo of the Institute of Navigation Partner Program must be approved by the Institute’s Council or other designated liaison to the program.
For more information about the ION Partner Program, contact Ken Esthus at 703-366-2723 or email@example.com.